Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Last Post

Hello All,
We thought it was only right to put up one last post. I apologize that it took so long, but in the week since we've been back I've graduated from med school, Riley started his MBA and we bought a house. It's been a big week. All in all the trip was fantastic. We saw breathtaking views, ate lots of seafood (including a 7 lobster tail dinner on my last night in Iceland), saw an awful lot of cute farm animals and had some great experiences. I think if pushed Riley and I would probably agree that our favorite places were Scotland and Iceland, but the west coast of Ireland was pretty phenomenal as well. We hope to make it back to all of those places eventually (I'm trying to convince Riley to go back to Iceland in the winter...just think dog sleds and the northern lights!). For now though, we're happy to be home and able to see our friends and family...and it's back to work! I start my residency July 1st and as previously mentioned, Riley has already started his MBA classes. I hope everybody who read our blog enjoyed it...we certainly enjoyed creating it! Take care and enjoy the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment