Monday, April 13, 2009

A Proper Tribute to the Cliffs of Moher

As I'm writing, we're back in Dublin recovering from a long weekend of driving. It was worth all the time spent on the road, however, as we saw some amazingly beautiful sights. We somehow got lucky with the weather and it was sunny all weekend (though no more). I thought the blog needed some more cliffs of Moher and Dingle pictures...so here they are. Oh, and for those of you who don't know, Dingle is a small fishing town in the far southeast of the country on the Dingle Peninsula and is truly my dad's idea of heaven.


The drive from dingle to Killarney.

Dingle Harbour...every sign in this country is in English and Irish.
A flock of birds taking off from the cliffs.


700 foot drops make me a little nervous.

I just love the color of the water here.

So, I kid you not...there were cows on the cliffs...a farm. Can you imagine cows roaming around a nation landmark in the US?

No comments:

Post a Comment